Monday 5 October 2015

RESEARCH: TWITTER

I decided to create a professional twitter account after reading an article by Alan Rusbridger "Why Twitter matters for media organisations". The article states that Twitter is a great platform for distribution which I think will come in handy when my group create a film opening. We could share it on twitter which could make it accessible by millions of people. The articles goes on to explain that Twitter is one of the biggest search engines and that most news are first published on there. It also is said to be that Twitter can be a great way to get feedback and also that it is an amazing form of marketing. The fact that you are only allowed 140 characters per tweet makes what you are sharing more likely to be read as people don't usually want to spend ages reading about one particular thing. 

Twitter can be used as a distribution tool for our movie as the 'retweets' can help make it go viral. 

On my twitter I will post things about media that I am interested in, for examples movies that I have recently seen and will also follow people from the world of movie making and media. I will also retweet tweets about or media film "Focus". 


2 comments:

  1. Good. Now link your Twitter account to your blog so that it appears on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have linked my twitter to my blog.

    ReplyDelete